A holiday home that breathes the atmosphere of large open spaces
Casa Cormac is an open space of 80 m2, solid and spacious, in which you will enjoy the protection of wood and old stone without having to miss the silhouette of the mountains, thanks to the large windows and the terrace.
Cormac, consisting of an entrance, well-equipped kitchen, is suitable for a couple, a family with children or a group of friends, bathroom with shower, living room and sleeping quarters on the big entresol, is suitable for a couple, a family with children or a group of friends.
The glass door leads to the balcony and to the covered terrace of 15 m2, the real jewel of the apartment, where in the Summer (and on nice winter days) you can have lunch or rest while looking at the Varaita Valley.
Casa Cormac is actually a very old building, so it’s a real mountain refuge (baita in Italian), but also a modern apartmentwith spaces designed to make life easy and to make the guests feel at home.
How much is it?
- 95 euros/night up to two persons;
- 594 euros/night up to two persons;
- 20 euros/dayextra for every added adult;
- 10 euros/dayextra for every added guest age 6-15;
- 20 € extra if you bring your four-footed friend;
- children up to 5 years besides the two persons are free.